What is Flat Structure in ABAP Dictionary
As we mentioned before, The flat structure is a structure that refers only to an elementary type or reference type. It do not refer to other structure or table type.
Now, we can use SE11 SAP Transaction to create Flat Structure in ABAP Dictionary.
Please select Data Type and entered the name of Structure that you want create. in this example we will create ZSD_TEST, and click Create button and the new screen will show on this popup screen you have to select Structure.
The new screen will show, at this screen you need to entered fields in your structure.
In this structure for example we will entered 2 fields ( MATNR, WERKS ). and after you’ve finished your structure don’t forget to activate.
Incoming search terms:
- abap create structure
- how to download a structure dictionary in SAP
- how to delete entires from include structure in sap abap dictonary
- abap table of flat structure mit structure befüllen
- flat structure abap
- structure sap abap
- how to create structure in sap abap
- creating a structure related to table in abap from se11
- SE11 flat structure
- sap FLAT_STRUCTURE