ABAP Developer use DEFINE … ENF-OF-DEFINITION to create local macro in ABAP Code. Macro definitely help developer to create code more readable and to avoid code repetition.
In this article, we would explain how to create global macro, Global Macro can be created by maintaining entries in TRMAC table.
You can create global macro with maintain TRMAC table via SM30 Transaction code.
Please entered Name of Your macro, First Line value is 000 , if your macro multiple line you just increment this value. Macro Text is your ABAP Code. You can see whole TAMBAH macro on this picture.
Go to SE38 and create ABAP Program to call that macro.
DATA : lv_result TYPE i.
tambah lv_Result 1 2.
The Result :
Incoming search terms:
- how to record in SAP for macro
- ABAP create macro
- create macro in sap
- how to see code of nacro in sap abap
- how to record macro in sap
- how to created a Macro to create a work order in SAP
- how to create macro for sap postring
- how to create a macro that uploads a report from sap
- create mactos sap
- SAP create macro