In case after you have migrated account balances to SAP General Ledger, you may have the balances are incorrect and you need to delete some transactions data.
You can delete the transactional data from specific ledger for particular fiscal year using transaction code FAGL_DEL.
You must restrict the selection criteria as much as possible so the deletion process is accurate to delete transaction FI Data. Please select OUTPUT LIST as Processing Options so you can see the processing log.
After you click button EXECUTE the report list will appear, and you can see number deleted data and which table.
Incoming search terms:
- sap advise on deleting finance data in SAP
- delete fi data sap
- reset sap fi transactional data
- How to delete the transaction data sap
- how to delete postings in general ledger after deleting asset transactions in sap AA
- how to delete asset transaction data sap
- how to delete a transaction in sap
- deletion transactional data FI
- deleting transaction data in SAP fi
- delete asset transaction sap