You have added custom field in SAP Purchase Order ( ME21N/ME22N/ME23N ) on CI_EKKODB enhancement structure, after you finished that’s enhancement and you create one PO and change it. but after you checked Document Changes history you cannot find your custom field of record changed document history.
To add you custom field history record Purchase Order, you just enable Changes Document on your data element via SE11 tcode and open Further Characteristics tab. After you activate Changed Documents automatically SAP System will record your changes.
Incoming search terms:
- www saptutorial org
- changes in tabstrip not reflected in tcode
- fmmc sap changes me23n
- sap - WBS custom field change history
- sap po history_type
- sap enable change tracking on custom field
- sap add custom field in change history of Business Partner
- how to track the custom field after any change in sap
- how to reprint entire purchased order from sap after making changes