SAP FICO Tutorial – Creating and maintaining a general ledger account is usually done by FS00 SAP Transaction, this method is fine if you creating or maintaining a single account, however if you want to quick access to multiple account during maintenance is to use hierarchy display functionality.
You can access Hierarchy Display setting by FS00 SAP Transaction and navigate to menu Settings and hierarchy display, and you will see a dialog box asking whether you want to display the GL Account in tree or not, and restart FS00 transaction code.
After you restart FS00 transaction code, you will see tree display navigation like following picture.
The folder that are displayed in the left part of screen is represent account group that the general ledger account belong to.
Incoming search terms:
- maintaining a general ledger in sap fi
- abap general account
- How to search general ledger transaction in sap
- maintaining a general account
- maintenance of general ledger accounts SAP
- SAP General Ledger heirarchy maintenance
- sap kp97 how to use transaction
- Transaction code to Interface for General Ledger Account Master Data