After you created batches for material and it contain values of date manufacturer, SLED, and date the next inspection. but if you need to change mass batches you’ll need to perform mass processing on selected batches, we will explain on this article.
To change mass batches you can use MSC5N SAP Transaction code, the initial screen requires that you enter the material number of number associated with the batches.
The next screen will show, this screen will show all batches that have been found that correspond to the selection you entered. You can make changes to these batches.
The select the first batch you want to change, make the change and save the change then click the next batch and save, and so on. this method is faster than you use MSC2N SAP Transaction code.
Incoming search terms:
- batch numer display sap
- change processing user to sy-batch in sap
- how to pull a sap report of date of manufactures in batches
- mass delete classes from batches
- mass changes of transaction msc2n
- mass change of batches in sap
- how to mix material batches in sap
- How to change batch maas in sap
- how to change a batch number in sap
- change batch from restricted in sap