Purchase order have completed status and sent to vendor after, but sometimes a changes need to be made, for example you need to change quantity or delivery date, with standard business process it means you need to reprint and resent that SAP Purchase order.
In SAP System, you able to change the configuration of specific fields to generate a reprint of a purchasing document via OMFS tcode or you can navigate following menu path.
IMG -> MATERIAL MANAGEMENT -> PURCHASING -> MESSAGES -> FIELD RELEVANT TO PRINTOUTS OF CHANGES
SAP System will display new screen, in this screen shows all fields that will generate a reprint to purchasing document if a change is made.
In this screen you see 4 important column i.e P ( Purchase Order, C ( Related to RFQ ) , C ( Related to Contract, S ( Related to Schedule Aggrement ) . If you need to trigger particular fields you should input indicator into those column.
You can add new fields, just click NEW ENTRIES button. for example the sales person field EKKO-VERF because its field is not part of default configuration and need to be added.
Incoming search terms:
- how to reprint a po in sap
- how do changes in po
- how to find sap purchase contract changes
- how do you print a po in sap
- how to reprint purchase order in SAP
- how to reprint a purchase order in infinium
- how to reprint a purchase order in business world
- how to re-print a PO from SAP
- how do you print a purchase order in sap
- sap reprnt purchase order