In this article we will change the smartforms text editor to Microsoft Word.
1. Call transaction SE38 and run RSCPSETEDITOR program.
Make sure the smartforms checkbox is checked then click Activate button, for switching off the Microsoft Word editor for smartforms uncheck the Smartforms indicator and then click the Activate button on toolbar.
Incoming search terms:
- sap smartforms tutorial
- sap smartforms
- EDITOR SMARTFORMS ABAP
- sap haha smartforms text editor
- sap smarforms archiv
- how to disable word like in smartforms
- sap smartform tutorial
- how to get the address from adrc in smartforms
- how to add field in ms word in sap abap smartforms
- sales order in sap abap using smartforms