In SAP BW you able to create a workbook with one or more queries, After you’ve created or sometime during maintenance your workbook, you might need to get a list of queries that were used to build that workbook. You can use transaction RRMX_WORKBOOK_QUERIES_GET to find out which queries are used in workbook.
How to use RRMX_WORKBOOK_QUERIES_GET
1.Get technical name of workbook you can use table RSRWBINDEXT via transaction code SE16/ SE11 . And filter OBJVERS as ‘A’ this is Active Version and lookup the workbook by the title and get the workbook ID.
2.Call transaction code RRMX_WORKBOOK_QUERIES_GET and input workbook ID with Workbook ID from step 1. Then execute the list queries are in parameter E_T_QUERY_INFO.
Incoming search terms:
- does workbook have any description in sap bi
- how to find last 1 year used workbook in SAP BW
- how is bex queries used for reporting in sap
- sap bw 7 query variant associated to workbook
- queries in a workbook SAP BW
- How to see queries in sap bw
- how to find the version of a workbook in sap bw
- bw table name workbook queries
- How to find bex queries from workbook id\s
- how to check query used in which workbooks in sap bw