The cost center standard hierarchy should represent your company’s structure and be what you use most often in your reporting. This is because the standard hierarchy, which is guaranteed to contain all of the cost centers in a controlling area, is easily maintainable
You can maintain cost center standard hierarchy with transaction OKEON or via following SAP menu path.
Accounting->Controlling->Cost Center Accounting->Master Data->Standard Hierarchy-> Change
You can drag and drop cost center to different hierarchy nodes as your organizational structure changes. The standard hierarchy is really special cost center group that contain all cost centers.
You can only maintain the standard hierarchy or groups within the standard hierarchy with OKEON SAP Transaction code. You can create as many alternate hierarchy as you need for reporting purposes you can maintain these with KSH2 Transaction.
Incoming search terms:
- change cost center group structure
- sap Creating and Maintaining Standard Hierarchies
- transport standard cost cneter hierarchy by ALE
- An alternate hierarchy is created when costs for an organization need to be planned and analyzed in a way that is different from the standard hierarchy cost structure
- cost center standard hierarchy
- standard hierarchy for cost centers
- maintain okeon sap
- how to change standard hierarchy in spro
- maintain cost center abap
- changing cost centre date okeon