SAP Tutorial – In SAP System you can analyze cost center with standard actual/plan cost center report S_ALR_87013611 this report provides sufficient information. but you can make advanced functionality to analyze cost center balance such as target cost and variance analysis.
Target cost allows for a more detailed analysis of cost center balance, because an increase in actual cost may be cause increase activities consumed.
Target cost consists of two condition :
1.Activity Dependent Planning : You can carry out activity dependent planning by entering an activity type in the selection screen of transaction KP06.
2.Plan Activity Quantity and Prices : You need to enter plan activity quantity and prices with transaction KP26.
Target cost are continously calculated and reported on real time, you can view this report using transaction S_ALR_87013625
Incoming search terms:
- what is target cost in sap
- costs analysis sap
- po cost analysis sap
- sap bw PC_023 target costs
- process order cost analysis SAP
- koc4 how use
- how to read cost analysis in sap
- how to do analysis of target cost?
- how to analize cost in manufacturing SAP
- When Target Cost will be calculated in Production order in SAP PP